Welcome to the Ultimate NBA 2K23 News Tracker! NBA 2KW is tracking any and all NBA 2K23 news and info leading up to the NBA 2K23 release date, which is constantly being updated. Updates include: all NBA 2K23 news and rumors, new features, when NBA 2K23 will come out / official release date, who the cover athlete(s) are, pre-order details, next-gen (Xbox Series X/S, PS5) details, trailers, MyCAREER, MyTEAM, City / Neighborhood and all game modes, gameplay, videos, screenshots, price, wishlist, soundtrack, and more!
- NBA 2K24 News Tracker
- NBA 2K24 Release Date, Cover Athletes, Pre-Order Date, More
- NBA 2K23 Locker Codes Tracker (All)
"NBA 2K23 Release Date / What day is NBA 2K23 coming out?"
NBA 2K23 release date: Friday, September 9, 2022
"Will there be an NBA 2K23 / Will NBA 2K23 be on PS4, Xbox One?"
NBA 2K23 will be available on PlayStation®5 and Xbox Series X|S, as well as PlayStation®4, PlayStation®4 Pro, Xbox One, Xbox One X, Xbox One S, Nintendo Switch and Steam for PC.
"Is NBA 2K23 Cross Platform / Cross Play?"
There will not be crossplay between different platforms.
"Will MyCAREER builds and progress carry over from NBA 2K22 to NBA 2K23?"
If 2K Sports keeps with the past, MyCAREER progress will not carry over from NBA 2K22 to NBA 2K23. Although we expect earned VC between current-gen and next-gen version of the same console to be transferrable like it is in NBA 2K22.
"How does cross-gen access work for NBA 2K23?"
Players that purchase the Digital Deluxe, Michael Jordan or Championship Edition will receive both versions of NBA 2K23 across generations of consoles from the same console family (PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S). So, using PlayStation®4 as an example, you will receive the PlayStation®4 version of NBA 2K23 and an accompanying digital copy of the PlayStation®5 version, which remains a separate product. For digital purchases of the Digital Deluxe, Michael Jordan or Championship Edition, the accompanying digital copy will be automatically entitled to your platform account. For physical purchases, a redemption code for the accompanying digital copy will be included in the game box along with the bonus digital content.
"Will There be an NBA 2K23 demo / When is the NBA 2K23 Demo?"
The NBA 2K demo typically arrives one to two weeks before the official launch of the game, although there was no demo for NBA 2K22. Look for the NBA 2K23 demo in late August, if there is one.
"What is the download / install size for NBA 2K23?"
The NBA 2K23 download size is 152.02 GB (Xbox Series X/S)
"When can I pre-load NBA 2K23?"
The pre-load date for NBA 2K23 should be a few days before the official release date.
"Who are the NBA 2K23 Cover Athletes?"
- Michael Jordan Named NBA 2K23 Cover Athlete for Jordan Edition & Championship Edition
- Devin Booker is the Standard Edition NBA 2K23 Cover Athlete
- Diana Taurasi and Sue Bird are NBA 2K23's WNBA Edition Cover Athletes
Check out every NBA 2K cover athlete ever, below:
"Who is the highest rated player in NBA 2K23?"
The #1 top rated player in the game currently is Giannis Antetokounmpo, followed by Steph Curry, Kevin Durant, LeBron James, Joel Embiid, and Nikola Jokic.
"What are the different versions and price of NBA 2K23?"
- NBA 2K23 Standard Edition - $59.99 on last-gen, $69.99 on new-gen
- NBA 2K23 WNBA Edition - $69.99
- NBA 2K23 Digital Deluxe Edition - $79.99
- NBA 2K23 Michael Jordan Edition - $99.99
- NBA 2K23 Championship Edition - $149.99
"What are the NBA 2K23 Pre-Order Bonuses?"
The NBA 2K23 Pre-Order Bonuses can be found here
When can I preorder NBA 2K23?
The NBA 2K23 Pre-Order date is July 7, 2022
"Where can I buy NBA 2K23?"
- NBA 2K23 Ultimate Quests Guide & List of Quests in MyCAREER
- NBA 2K23 Tips: How to Create Replica Builds (9/12/22)
- NBA 2K23 MyTEAM: Best Budget Ballers & Value Cards for Your Lineup (9/10/22)
- NBA 2K23 Best Badges for Guards, Forwards, Centers & Any Build (Next-Gen, Current-Gen) (9/10/22)
- NBA 2K23 Achievements & Trophies Full List (Next-Gen & Current-Gen) (9/9/22)
- NBA 2K23 Tips: How to Get the MyNBA2K23 App (Apple iOS / Google Android) (9/9/22)
- NBA 2K23 Season 1 Rewards Tracker & How to Become a Legend (MyCAREER, MyTEAM) (9/9/22)
- NBA 2K23 Controls Guide (PS5, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, Xbox One) (9/8/22)
- NBA 2K23 Tips: How to Scan Your Face (Face Scan Guide) (9/8/22)
- NBA 2K23 Attributes Explained (Finishing, Shooting, Playmaking, Defense/Reb, Physicals) (9/8/22)
- NBA 2K23 ‘The City’ Full Details (9/7/22)
- NBA 2K23 MyPLAYER Builder Revealed (9/6/22)
- NBA 2K23 Player Ratings List Revealed: Steph, LeBron, Jokic, Durant, & More (9/5/22)
- Technical Fouls & Ejections Will be in NBA 2K23 (9/5/22)
- Tons of NBA 2K23 Gameplay Footage Released (9/5/22)
- 5 All-New Gameplay Features in NBA 2K23 That Already Increased the Skill Gap (9/4/22)
- NBA 2K23 Mo-Cap Behind the Scenes Mo-Cap: Devin Booker, Kevin Garnett, J. Cole (9/4/22)
- NBA 2K23 Download Size & Pre-Load Date (9/3/22)
- The JABBAWOCKEEZ Halftime Show Trailer in NBA2K23 (9/3/22)
- Full List of Clothing Brands & Brands in NBA 2K23 (9/3/22)
- NBA 2K23 MyPLAYER Builder Photos Revealed (9/2/22)
- NBA 2K Community Day’ Event Makes Its Long-Awaited Return for NBA 2K23 (9/2/22)
- NBA 2K23 G.O.A.T. Boat: Full Details: Decks, Courts, Seasons, Quests & More (Current-Gen) (9/2/22)
- NBA 2K23 Soundtrack: Drake, J. Cole, Megan Thee Stallion & More (9/1/22)
- Watch the All-New Official NBA 2K23 MyCAREER Trailer, Glimpse of The City (9/1/22)
- J Cole Announced as NBA 2K23 Cover Athlete for Dreamer Edition (9/1/22)
- NBA 2K23 Gameplay Clips: Warriors, Suns, Pelicans, Mavs, Bulls, & More (8/31/22)
- New Commentators & PA Announcer in NBA 2K23 Revealed (8/31/22)
- Updated NBA 2K23 Content Schedule (Full List) (8/31/22)
- List of NBA 2K23 MyTEAM Challenges for Seasons 1 thru 9 (Exclusive to PS5) (8/30/22)
- Gameplay Clips of NBA 2K23 Leaked, feat. Warriors, Suns, Celtics, Bulls (8/29/22)
- NBA 2K23 FAQ: "Is NBA 2K23 Cross Platform?" "Will There be an NBA 2K23 Demo?" Plus Many More (8/26/22)
- NBA 2K23 MyTEAM Explained & Features: Challenges, Cards, Online Co-Op, Position Lock, Leaderboards, & More (8/25/22)
- NBA 2K23 WNBA Features: All-New Community Goals, Playable All-Star Game, Commissioner’s Cup & More (8/23/22)
- NBA 2K23 MyNBA Full Details: "MyNBA Eras" Introduced & More (8/18/22)
- NBA 2K23 Dunking, Dribbling, & Shooting Requirements, Details, & Animations Revealed (8/13/22)
- NBA 2K23 Jordan Challenge Full Details & Official Trailer Revealed (8/11/22)
- NBA 2K23 System Requirements For PC / Steam (8/10/22)
- NBA 2K23 Gameplay Info Tracker (All): Offense, Defense, Animations, Shooting, Dribbling, Takeover, Badges, More (8/8/22)
- NBA 2K23 Screenshots (Last-Gen): Michael Jordan, Devin Booker, Diana Taurasi & More (8/8/22)
- NBA 2K23 Gameplay Breakdown: Skill-Moves, Adrenaline Boosts, Badges, Pro-Stick Dribbling, Shooting, & More (8/3/22)
- 10 New Things You Might Have Missed from the NBA 2K23 Official Gameplay Trailer (7/29/22)
- Street Hoops Legend "The Professor" to be in NBA 2K23 (7/18/22)
- NBA 2K23 Hands-On Gameplay Impressions: Dribbling, Shooting, Shot & Dunk Meter, Defense, More (7/15/22)
- Ronnie 2K: NBA 2K23 is “Going to be the Greatest One Yet” (7/10/22)
- NBA 2K23 Leaked Video Clips & Images: New Shot Meter, 'Play Now' Screen, More (7/8/22)
- NBA 2K22 vs NBA 2K23 Graphics (7/7/22)
- Will NBA 2K23 on PC be Next-Gen / New-Gen? Nope (7/7/22)
- Devin Booker Officially Announced as NBA 2K23 Cover Athlete (7/7/22)
- The City & Cruise Ship Confirmed to Return for NBA 2K23 (Updated 7/6/22)
- NBA 2K23 WNBA Edition Cover Athletes are Diana Taurasi and Sue Bird (7/6/22)
- NBA 2K23 Pre-Order, Bonuses, Different Versions Full Details: What, When, & Where (7/6/22)
- First Look at NBA 2K23: Michael Jordan is Cover Athlete, Trailer, Screenshots, Challenges, Pre-Order Date, & More (7/5/22)
- Devin Booker Revealed as NBA 2K23 Cover Athlete / Player (6/30/22)
- 2K Officially Announces NBA 2K23 (6/30/22)
- Could This be the Next Evolution of NBA 2K23 Badges? (20 New Badges) (6/8/22)
- 2K Will be at Summer Game Fest, Potential NBA 2K23 News (5/31/22)
- 5 Specific Ways to Improve the Skill Gap in NBA 2K23 (5/28/22)
- Tracy McGrady Does Mo-Cap for NBA 2K23 (5/18/22)
- NBA 2022 Summer League will be Sponsored By NBA 2K23 (5/18/22)
- Will ‘2K Community Day’ Make a Return for NBA 2K23? (5/17/22)
- NBA 2K23 MyCAREER: Legend & Level 40 Rewards Ideas (5/5/22)
- 10 NBA 2K23 Gameplay Ideas to Take the Franchise to the Next Level (3/12/22)
- How to Fix ‘The Rec’ Experience for NBA 2K23: Matchmaking, Randoms, & More (1/8/22)
NBA 2K23 VIDEOS
NBA 2K23 SCREENSHOTS
NBA 2K23 FEATURES
ANSWER THE CALL TO GREATNESS – Rise to the occasion and realize your full potential in NBA 2K23. Compete as your favorite NBA and WNBA teams and stars, and experience the pinnacle of true-to-life gameplay. With best-in-class visual presentation, improved player AI, up-to-date rosters and historic teams, the game has never felt more real and complete than it does in NBA 2K. Feel the energy of the crowd, the intensity of the competition, and the endless entertainment of one of the most immersive sports products in gaming today.
MICHAEL JORDAN RETURNS – Step onto the hardwood in the most definitive Michael Jordan experience to date with The Jordan Challenge. Relive and recreate 15 iconic performances from Jordan’s illustrious career. Ten of the original challenges make their return from NBA 2K11, completely rebuilt from the ground up – alongside 5 entirely new moments. Step back in time as you play through these iconic performances that include period-correct game presentation, arenas, and PA announcers, while listening to NBA luminaries that experienced first-hand the legend that came to be.
MAKE IT TO THE LEAGUE – Fulfill your NBA dreams as you set forth to greatness in a dramatic journey in MyCAREER. Forge relationships, build your rep and overcome the arduous obstacles that test even the most promising ballers. Diversify your brand off-the-court and make your name the one to remember on-the-court; All while you bring your friends for the ride as you hoop your way to the top in NBA 2K. This is where you decide. How will you write your story?
JOIN THE BIGGEST HOOPS COMMUNITY – Make your name in The City, the biggest basketball world yet (for PlayStationⓇ5 and Xbox Series X|S), or embark on an epic voyage aboard the only cruise ship (for PlayStationⓇ4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch) fit for the best ballers in the game. No matter the journey with your MyPLAYER, be ready to work, gain rep and run the courts. Test your limits in the Gatorade Training facility, and hit the shops for the freshest gear from the biggest brands before you compete in year-round events earning rewards to keep you locked in.
BUILD YOUR DREAM SQUAD – MyTEAM turns fantasy into reality as you collect and earn cards to assemble out-of-this-world starting 5s with legends and All-Stars from any era. Unleash your best against elite squads while you discover immersive challenges, competitive tournaments and exciting rewards. Experience all this and more with the MyTEAM community with new updates season-after-season.
TAKE IT TO THE TOP – Call the shots to build your dynasty, or decide the league’s trajectory in the most immersive managerial simulation experience with MyNBA and MyWNBA (MyGM and MyLEAGUE for PlayStationⓇ4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch). Unparalleled control paired with in-depth tools inform your decision making and success, while you set the rules as a top executive in this fully customizable mode. Jump into a season, or envision long-term growth with a multi-year experience available offline or online.
NBA 2K23 GAMEPLAY
NBA 2K23 introduces a variety of new gameplay innovations to elevate the competitive intensity in all facets, including:
- Shooting: This year’s major change is the addition of shooting attributes, which give each signature jump shot its own unique shooting stats that help determine its effectiveness. There are also five new shot meters to choose from, with 15 more that can be unlocked through Seasons over the coming year;
- Pro Stick Enhancements: New Gesture Combos have been added to the Pro Stick, introducing a lot of new weapons for both shooting and ball handling for playmakers. Dunking also received new commands, ensuring players dunk exactly how they want without accidentally firing off an unexpected skill dunk;
- Skill Moves & Adrenaline Boosts: New gesture combos give players even more ball handling and shooting options for their offensive arsenal. Additionally, a new feature to prevent overdribbling is the concept of Adrenaline Boosts. Boosts are consumed every time a player performs a hard go or explosive sprint launch, and once their three boosts are gone, players will notice their speed and acceleration decrease significantly for the remainder of the possession;
- Defense: Defensive gameplay includes major updates aimed at creating more realistic on-ball defense and shot blocking, as well as steals and ball strips. This year, blocks have been tuned to a more realistic level, leading to more predictable outcomes, with the right players making appropriate stops when timing their block attempts well. There’s also a distinct improvement in ball security for good dunkers, and much more;
- Badges: Introducing a brand new tiered badge system for players on PlayStation® 5 (PS5™) and Xbox Series X|S, there will be 16 badges per attribute category: eight in Tier 1, four in Tier 2, and four in Tier 3, with the basic idea being that players need to equip a certain number of badges in the lower tiers before they can equip badges in the highest;
- Takeovers: While the primary and secondary Takeovers remain the same from previous games, Team Takeover has been redesigned. Team Takeover works as a cooperative team system with the entire team sharing a single meter. The new design makes a lot more sense and does a better job representing what it means to be hot as a team and to take over the game as a unit;
- AI Gameplay: PS5 and Xbox Series X|S players will notice improved AI ball handling, pick and roll execution, defensive tendencies, and coaching decisions.
NBA 2K23 MyNBA
MyNBA provides players with a time machine that allows them to start a new MyNBA save at a specific point in NBA history called an Era. Players can play through solo, or join up with friends and choose to either relive or rewrite key moments, including:
- The Magic Vs Bird Era: Starting in 1983, players will find themselves in the heat of the Magic Johnson vs. Larry Bird rivalry that took over the league. Fans can rewrite 1980’s NBA history while they compete to draft the likes of Michael Jordan, Akeem Olajuwon, or any of the other NBA legends who were drafted in that legendary decade;
- The Jordan Era: Beginning in 1991, The Jordan Era puts players right at the beginning of Jordan’s dominant run with the Chicago Bulls. They will battle with Isiah Thomas’ “Bad Boys” Detroit Pistons, John Stockton and Karl Malone, Olajuwon’s Houston Rockets, and Patrick Ewing’s New York Knicks for a chance to claim 1990’s basketball supremacy;
- The Kobe Era: The Kobe Bryant era takes fans back to 2002, where a new generation of talent had emerged in the West, including Tim Duncan and the San Antonio Spurs, Kevin Garnett and the Minnesota Timberwolves, Dirk Nowitzki and the Dallas Mavericks, and of course, the Black Mamba himself, Kobe Bryant. In addition to competing against the legends of this era, players will also be fighting for draft position in anticipation of the legendary 2003 draft class;
- The Modern Era: The previous MyNBA experience is now dubbed the Modern Era. Longtime fans of the mode can continue to start with the most up-to-date rosters available and enjoy the traditional MyNBA experience.
Each Era received a variety of updates to recreate the atmosphere of the times. Every team has at least one unique court along with unique uniforms. Additionally, a specific filter system was intricately designed to recreate the television experience of watching these games as they were originally broadcast, and every expansion team and franchise relocation is accounted for in-game.
NBA 2K23 JORDAN CHALLENGE
The Jordan Challenge introduces iconic NBA moments and in-game innovations, including:
- Experience a breathtaking recreation of a bygone era, from the 1982 NCAA National Championship to the 1998 NBA Finals. Each challenge features a pre-game interview with a luminary who was a part of what made every game special;
- A complete presentational package including an intricately designed video filter system that recreates the television experience of these games as they were originally broadcast during the 1980s and 1990s, showcasing the look, feel and sound that take players back to the original game;
- Key gameplay changes to fit the era, such as a heavier focus on the post and mid-range game and reworking the transition game for the 1980s feel, including tighter transition lanes and more players cutting to the basket with a numbers advantage, as opposed to the spotting up for three you see in today’s NBA;
- More physicality modeled on the floor and in the paint, along with new signature style upgrades for classic greats like Magic Johnson and Larry Bird, featuring all-new jump shot, layup and dunk packages;
- Hand-checking and hard-hitting body-ups for a different feel to the one-on-one battles with accurately represented regulations that mirror the 1990s basketball era, like the Detroit Pistons “Bad Boys” with their famous “Jordan Rules” and more.
NBA 2K23 MyTEAM
Top highlights of this year’s NBA 2K23 MyTEAM updates include:
- Triple Threat Online: Co-Op*: For the first time ever in MyTEAM, this brand new game mode will allow players to partner with friends for Co-Op 3v3 online gameplay across different variations. Party Mode, Co-Op and Competitive Online.
- Unlimited: The all-new Prestige Tiers allow players that reach the top tier to start over and unlock even more rewards. Players will earn Season Points, with every win or loss, that help them to advance tiers. Every win will provide a vault opening. Leaderboards are back and will show stats from friends and top players throughout the MyTEAM community. As an added bonus, a special icon will be displayed next to the names of players in the Top 10. Players can also earn a special icon for completing all possible tiers and prestiges for the Season.
- Clutch Time Single Player: Jump into a single player version of Clutch Time, a fast-paced mode with a 4-point line, to take your best starting five and compete against the AI.
- Starter Cards: Players can choose between All-Stars Ja Morant, Jimmy Butler or Joel Embiid to lead their collection. Players will get to play with their Starter Card choices in a Triple Threat game before finalizing their decision. After 10 games in any MyTEAM mode players will earn a 90 OVR Amethyst Fred Jones card to help jumpstart their team.
- Exhibitions: In Exhibitions, players can now send player cards outside of their 13-player lineup on vacation around the globe and players will return with a special reward from their mission.
- Trophy Case: This is a new way to earn top tier players from each franchise by completing a team’s Trophy Case. With 15 Event Cards for each NBA franchise, showcasing key moments of their history, players can earn a Pink Diamond player for each team.
- MyTEAM Unlimited Tournament**: $250,000 MyTEAM Unlimited Tournaments return this year for each console generation. Reach the Emerald Tier in the new Unlimited before the first GameDay on October 15 to participate. The finalists will be brought to an in-person setting to crown the $50,000 Console Champions, and the $200,000 Grand Champions.
- NBA 2K23 Locker Codes (Sept '22)
NBA 2K23 THE CITY / NEIGHBORHOOD
- The City and Cruise Ship are returning for NBA 2K23
- The City is yours for the taking in the most immersive MyCAREER journey to date. Hone your game, build your brand, and decide how you write your story on and off the court. Choose your crew and take on the best MyPLAYERs inside an all-new City, primed with breathtaking views, arenas, and courts ready for you to call next.
NBA 2K23 THE REC / PRO-AM
NBA 2K23 MyCAREER & MyPLAYER
NBA 2K23 PLAY NOW ONLINE
NBA 2K23 SOUNDTRACK
NBA 2K23 PLAYER RATINGS
- 96 - Joel Embiid
- 89 - James Harden
- 85 - Tyrese Maxey
- 82 - Tobias Harris
- 77 - P.J. Tucker
- 93 - Jayson Tatum
- 87 - Jaylen Brown
- 85 - Robert Williams II
- 82 - Marcus Smart
- 82 - Al Horford
Los Angeles Clippers
- 94 - Kawhi Leonard
- 88 - Paul George
- 80 - Normal Powell
- 78 - John Wall
- 77 - Ivaca Zubac
- 93 - Jimmy Butler
- 87 - Bam Adebayo
- 84 - Tyler Herro
- 82 - Kyle Lowry
- 78 - Victor Oladipo
- 76 - Max Strus
- 76 - Caleb Martin
- 75 - Omer Yurtseven
- 75 - G. Vincent
- 75 - Deewayne Dedmon
- 87 - LaMelo Ball
- 83 - Miles Bridges
- 82 - Terrell Rozier III
- 80 - Gordon Hayward
- 79 - Kelly Oubre Jr.
New York Knicks
- 84 - R.J. Barrett
- 83 - Jalen Brunson
- 82 - Julius Randle
- 81 - Mitchell Robinson
- 81 - Derrick Rose
Los Angeles Lakers
- 96 - LeBron James
- 90 - Anthony Davis
- 78 - Russell Westbrook
- 76 - Thomas Bryant
- 75 - Lonnie Walker IV
- 83 - Wendell Carter Jr.
- 80 - Franz Wagner
- 79 - Mo Bamba
- 78 - Cole Anthony
- 78 - Paolo Banchero
- 78 - Jonathan Isaac
- 77 - Markelle Fultz
- 75 - Jalen Suggs
- 75 - Terence Ross
- 75 - Chuma Okeke
- 95 - Luka Doncic
- 84 - Christian Wood
- 80 - Spencer Dinwiddie
- 78 - D. Finney-Smith
- 77 - Tim Hardaway Jr.
- 96 - Kevin Durant
- 89 - Kyrie Irving
- 83 - Ben Simmons
- 79 - T.J. Warren
- 78 - Seth Curry
- 76 - Nic Claxton
- 76 - Joe Harris
- 75 - Edmond Sumner
- 74 - Royce O'Neal
- 74 - Cam Thomas
- 96 - Nikola Jokic
- 84 - Jamal Murray
- 80 - Michael Porter Jr.
- 79 - Aaron Gordon
- 76 - Kentavious Caldwell-Pope
- 91 - Devin Booker
- 90 - Chris Paul
- 85 - Deandre Ayton
- 83 - Mikal Bridges
- 76 - Jae Crowder
Golden State Warriors
- 96 - Steph Curry - 96
- 84 - Andrew Wiggins - 84
- 83 - Klay Thompson - 83
- 83 - Draymond Green - 83
- 83 - Jordan Poole - 83
- 87 - Bradley Beal
- 85 - Kristaps Portzingis
- 81 - Kyle Kuzma
- 79 - Monte Morris
- 77 - Will Barton
Add Your NBA 2K23 Ideas here!
(list is in no order)
1. Cross-Platform / Cross Play Functionality
- Be able to play gamers from other consoles, i.e. PS5 and Xbox Series X/S.
2. Player Voice
- Be able to customize My Player voice
- Customize the Pitch, Tone, Accent (NYC, southern, surfer, international, etc)
- Voice can be used for: On-the-court talk, Press Conferences, etc.
3. FIBA, Olympics & World Championships Game Mode
- More than just having the rosters, make a new game mode where you can play through FIBA and Olympic tournaments from past/present/future, build your Olympic roster, etc.
- Could be integrated into MyNBA, MyCAREER, and/or be a stand-alone mode
4. Highlight Show like 'Sportscenter'
- There's 2KTV, but should also have an in-game highlight show that recaps all the highlights and action from around the league.
- Could be integrated into MyCAREER and MyNBA
5. Add Missing Legends - Reggie Miller and Charles Barkley
- Pay whatever monetary price to get Reggie Miller and Charles Barkley into NBA 2K23
6. Virtual Reality and/or First Person View
- Add a VR mode and First Person View camera
7. Crack Down on Cheese
- Nerf the over-powered left-right cheese, unrealistic gameplay, OP builds, as well as uncommon or OP badges.
8. Remove Bots in Rec
- Gamers specifically go online to play multiplayer with other gamers, not vs bots.
9. Improve Matchmaking in Rec
- Have the matchmaking be more fair - squads vs squads, randoms vs randoms, while factoring in Rep more.
10. Increase Speed of MyPLAYER Development / Grinding
- The game should have less grinding, more playing / competing. The grind has taken over as the primary goal instead of squads being able to start competing and building chemistry faster, instead of waiting too long for player builds to get up to par.
- Users will still buy VC because more builds will get created in this scenario.
Sound off about NBA 2K23 in the NBA 2K Community here!