Welcome to the Ultimate NBA 2K23 News Tracker! NBA 2KW is tracking any and all NBA 2K23 news and info leading up to the NBA 2K23 release date, with constant updates throughout. Updates include: all NBA 2K23 news and rumors, new features, when NBA 2K23 will come out / official release date, who the cover athlete(s) are, pre-order details, next-gen (Xbox Series X/S, PS5) details, trailers, MyCAREER, MyTEAM, City / Neighborhood and all game modes, gameplay, videos, screenshots, price, wishlist, soundtrack, and more!
“NBA 2K22 Release Date / What day is NBA 2K23 coming out?”
NBA 2K23 release date: September 2022
“Will there be an NBA 2K23 / Will NBA 2K23 be on PS4, Xbox One?”
NBA 2K23 will likely be available on current generation consoles: PlayStation®5 / Xbox Series X|S and previous generation consoles: PlayStation®4, PlayStation®4 Pro, Xbox One, Xbox One X, Nintendo Switch, Steam for PC.
“Is NBA 2K23 Cross Platform?”
NBA 2K23 being cross platform is to be determined.
“Will MyCAREER builds and progress carry over from NBA 2K22 to NBA 2K23?”
If 2K Sports keeps with the past, MyCAREER progress will not carry over from NBA 2K22 to NBA 2K23. Although we expect earned VC between current-gen and next-gen version of the same console to be transferrable like it is in NBA 2K22.
“When is the NBA 2K23 Demo?”
The NBA 2K demo typically arrives one to two weeks before the official launch of the game, although there was no demo for NBA 2K22. Look for the NBA 2K23 demo in late August if there is one.
“What is the download / install size for NBA 2K23?”
The NBA 2K23 download size could be over 100 GB.
“When can I pre-load NBA 2K23?”
The pre-load date for NBA 2K23 should be a few days before the official release date.
“Who are the NBA 2K23 Cover Athletes?”
Expect the NBA 2K23 cover athletes to be announced around July 2022. Some of the possible candidates include Steph Curry, Trae Young, Joel Embiid, Nikola Jokic, Jason Tatum, Ja Morant, Zach LaVine, and more.
“Who is the highest rated player in NBA 2K23?”
The latest top rated players in the game are Steph Curry, Kevin Durant, and Giannis Antetokounmpo.
“What are the NBA 2K23 Pre-Order Bonuses / When can I preorder NBA 2K23?”
To be announced
Expect NBA 2K23 Pre-Orders to be available in July 2022
PRE-ORDER / BUY NBA 2K23
To be determined
“How much does NBA 2K23 cost?”
Expect NBA 2K23 to cost between $60 – $100, depending on platform and version.
NBA 2K23 GENERAL
NBA 2K23 GAMEPLAY
NBA 2K22 PRO-AM / THE CITY / NEIGHBORHOOD
NBA 2K22 MyCAREER
NBA 2K22 MyTEAM
NBA 2K22 MyNBA
NBA 2K22 PLAY NOW ONLINE
NBA 2K22 SOUNDTRACK
NBA 2K22 VIDEOS
NBA 2K22 SCREENSHOTS
NBA 2K22 PLAYER RATINGS
(list is in no order)
1. Cross-Platform Functionality
- Be able to play gamers from other consoles, i.e. PS5 and Xbox Series X/S.
2. Player Voice
- Be able to customize My Player voice
- Customize the Pitch, Tone, Accent (NYC, southern, surfer, international, etc)
- Voice can be used for: On-the-court talk, Press Conferences, etc.
3. FIBA, Olympics & World Championships Game Mode
- More than just having the rosters, make a new game mode where you can play through FIBA and Olympic tournaments from past/present/future, build your Olympic roster, etc.
- Could be integrated into MyNBA, MyCAREER, and/or be a stand-alone mode
4. Highlight Show like ‘Sportscenter’
- There’s 2KTV, but should also have an in-game highlight show that recaps all the highlights and action from around the league.
- Could be integrated into MyCAREER and MyNBA
5. Add Missing Legends – Reggie Miller and Charles Barkley
- Pay whatever monetary price to get Reggie Miller and Charles Barkley into NBA 2K23
6. Virtual Reality and/or First Person View
- Add a VR mode and First Person View camera
7. Crack Down on Cheese
- Nerf the over-powered left-right cheese, unrealistic gameplay, OP builds, as well as uncommon or OP badges.
8. Remove Bots in Rec
- Gamers specifically go online to play multiplayer with other gamers, not vs bots.
9. Improve Matchmaking in Rec
- Have the matchmaking be more fair – squads vs squads, randoms vs randoms, while factoring in Rep more.
10. Increase Speed of MyPLAYER Development / Grinding
- The game should have less grinding, more playing / competing. The grind has taken over as the primary goal instead of squads being able to start competing and building chemistry faster, instead of waiting too long for player builds to get up to par.
- Users will still buy VC because more builds will get created in this scenario.
Add and See More NBA 2K23 Ideas here