Increases shot rating when taking your time before shooting. Gives a shot boost after standing still before taking a jump shot.
Set Shooter Badge
For Best Results:
- Combine this Badge with:
- Corner Specialist Badge
- Limitless Spot-Up
- Deadeye Badge
- Builds this Badge is Best Suited for:
- Stretch Bigs
- 3PT Shooters
- Attributes to Increase:
- 3PT Shot
- Mid-Range Shot
- Gameplay & Playstyle Tips:
- Activate this badge by taking shots after being in a set position
- Having a teammate with Dimer Badge who passes to you will increase success rate of catch and shoot jumpers.
- To increase the success rate of jump shots:
- Learn and practice your jumpshot timing (if it’s not working for you, try a new one)
- Take open shots
- Space the floor / spread out to create open looks
- Know and shoot from hot spots on the court
- Use on-ball and off-ball screens to get open
- Read the passer and move without the ball, bluffing changes in direction, etc. if necessary to get open.
- If the defender is overplaying you, utilize back cuts and pump fakes
- Simulated games do not count towards earning badges
- Badges have 4 Tiers: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Hall of Fame
- Badge availability depends on the archetype
Name: Set Shooter
Description: Increases shot rating when taking your time before shooting. Gives a shot boost after standing still before taking a jump shot.
Controls: Jump Shot: Press and hold X / Square or move and hold Right Stick then release
Skill(s): Offense > Shooting