Improves the chances of completing a successful alley-oop dunk/layup. Improves a player’s ability to successfully finish an alley-oop layup or dunk. The shot must be taken before the receiver lands.
Lob City Finisher Badge
For Best Results:
- Combine this Badge with:
- Contact Finisher Badge
- Fastbreak Finisher Badge
- Showtime Badge
- Builds this Badge is Best Suited for:
- Attributes to Increase:
- Driving Dunk
- Gameplay & Playstyle Tips:
- Activate this badge by finishing alley-oops
- Take advantage of fast break opportunities
- Try to have a clear path to the hoop and the right angle when calling for an alley-oop
- Utilize the pick and roll
- Increase lob success rate by running with player(s) who have Lob City Passer Badge
- Simulated games do not count towards earning badges
- Badges have 4 Tiers: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Hall of Fame
- Badge availability depends on the archetype
- HOF badges are only available if it’s a primary skill of the archetype
Name: Lob City Finisher
Description: Improves the chances of completing a successful alley-oop dunk/layup. Improves a player’s ability to successfully finish an alley-oop layup or dunk. The shot must be taken before the receiver lands.
- Call for Alley-oop: Double tap Y / Triangle (while cutting toward hoop)
- Finish Alley-oop: Press X / Square or move and hold Right Stick in any direction when receiving an alley-oop pass.
Skill(s): Offense > Dunking
Type: Finishing Badge
Notable NBA Players w/This Badge on HOF: Vince Carter, Jason Richardson, Blake Griffin (’13-’14 Clippers), + more.