Extends the range from which a player can effectively shoot threes. Adds extra distance for which a player’s given shot range is from three point territory.
Deep Threes Badge
For Best Results:
- Combine this Badge with:
- Deadeye Badge
- Catch & Shoot Badge
- Circus Threes Badge
- Hot Zone Hunter Badge
- Builds this Badge is Best Suited for:
- 3PT Shooters
- Attributes to Increase:
- 3PT Shot
- Gameplay & Playstyle Tips:
- Activate this badge by taking deep-range threes
- This badge creates a ton of spacing on the floor, useful for spaced out offenses like 5-Out.
- Having a teammate with Dimer Badge who passes to you will increase success rate of catch and shoot jumpers.
- To increase the success rate of jump shots:
- Learn and practice your jumpshot timing (if it’s not working for you, try a new one)
- Take open shots
- Space the floor / spread out to create open looks
- Know and shoot from hot spots on the court
- Use on-ball and off-ball screens to get open
- Read the passer and move without the ball, bluffing changes in direction, etc. if necessary to get open.
- If the defender is overplaying you, utilize back cuts and pump fakes
- Simulated games do not count towards earning badges
- Badges have 4 Tiers: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Hall of Fame
- Badge availability depends on the archetype
Name: Deep Threes
Description: Extends the range from which a player can effectively shoot threes. Adds extra distance for which a player’s given shot range is from three point territory.
Attribute Requirements: Three-Point Shot 77 (GOLD) 94 (HOF)
Controls: Jump Shot: Press and hold X / Square or move and hold Right Stick then release
Skill(s): Offense > Shooting