Increases shot percentage when attempting a putback after an offensive rebound. Boosts the shot attributes of a player that attempts a putback layup or dunk right after getting an offensive rebound.
Putback Boss Badge
For Best Results:
- Combine this Badge with:
- Rebound Chaser Badge
- Box Badge
- Worm Badge
- Contact Finisher Badge
- Builds this Badge is Best Suited for:
- Glass Cleaners
- Interior Finishers
- Attributes to Increase:
- Offensive Rebound
- Standing Dunk
- Gameplay & Playstyle Tips:
- Activate this badge by getting offensive rebounds, as well as going back up for the shot soon after.
- Box out (preferably the other team’s best rebounder) whenever possible and focus on gaining inside position with timing and movements.
- Focus on the trajectory of the ball when someone shoots, to anticipate which way the ball will bounce off the rim. You should take distance, height, and speed of the bounce off the rim into consideration when making your move to snag the board.
- Work on timing your jump and anticipation
- Use default 2K Camera angle for best perspective for getting rebs
- Simulated games do not count towards earning badges
- Badges have 4 Tiers: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Hall of Fame
- Badge availability depends on the archetype
- HOF badges are only available if it’s a primary skill of the archetype
Name: Putback Boss
Description: Increases shot percentage when attempting a putback after an offensive rebound. Boosts the shot attributes of a player that attempts a putback layup or dunk right after getting an offensive rebound.
Controls: Putback Dunk / Layup: Press X / Square or Move and hold Right Stick in any direction when attempting an offensive rebound.
Skill(s): Rebounding > Offensive Rebounding
Type: Defense / Rebounding Badge
Notable NBA Players w/This Badge on HOF: Bill Russell, Yao Ming, Zach Randolph