Boosts the shot percentage for attempts taken in a player’s favorite spots. Shots that are taken in a player’s hot zone(s) are given a boost.
Hot Zone Hunter Badge
For Best Results:
- Combine this Badge with:
- Catch & Shoot Badge
- Deep Threes Badge
- Green Machine Badge
- Builds this Badge is Best Suited for:
- Any Build
- Attributes to Increase:
- Any scoring attribute
- Gameplay & Playstyle Tips:
- Activate this badge by taking shots in a player’s Hot Zone or hot spot
- Hot / Cold Zones are developed in each mode based on how well you shoot. It’s a “running window”, meaning, it’s based on your last X number of shots/games (which differs mode to mode).
- You can check a player’s Hot Zone by either:
- Clicking on player profile and scrolling to Shot Chart for each game mode
- Seeing a red semi circle indicator under a player’s feet while in a Hot Zone
- Going to MyCOURT and on the court pressing Touch Pad (PS4) / View button (Xbox One) .
- To increase a player success rate of jump shots:
- Learn and practice your jumpshot timing (if it’s not working for you, try a new one)
- Take open shots
- Space the floor / spread out to create open looks
- Know and shoot from hot spots on the court
- Use on-ball and off-ball screens to get open
- Read the passer and move without the ball, bluffing changes in direction, etc. if necessary to get open.
- If the defender is overplaying you, utilize back cuts and pump fakes
- Simulated games do not count towards earning badges
- Badges have 4 Tiers: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Hall of Fame
- Badge availability depends on the archetype
Name: Hot Zone Hunter
Description: Improves player’s shooting ability after making first shot until a miss occurs. For every made shot from the beginning of the game, player receives a shot attribute bonus that lasts until the first missed shot attempt.
Skill(s): Offense > Shooting
Type: Shooting Badge
Notable NBA Players w/This Badge on HOF: Mark Price