Boosts the shot percentage for layups when moving across the paint. Boosts the ability to make running hooks, layups, or close range pull-ups while driving across the paint.
Cross-Key Scorer Badge
For Best Results:
- Combine this Badge with:
- Tear Dropper Badge
- Difficult Shots Badge
- Deep Hooks Badge
- Builds this Badge is Best Suited for:
- Paint Beast
- Post Playmaker
- Post Scorers
- Slashers (who are shorter ‘under the rim’ type Slashers / aren’t as adept at dunking)
- Attributes to Increase:
- Close Shots
- Gameplay & Playstyle Tips:
- Activate this badge by taking close range dribble pullups, tear droppers, running hooks, etc. while moving sideways in close range.
- Increases the success rate of close shots a.k.a. the “in-between game”, the area on the court that isn’t finishing at the rim and isn’t entirely mid-range.
- Good badge for finishing vs rim protectors, to bring them out from under the rim
- Simulated games do not count towards earning badges
- Badges have 4 Tiers: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Hall of Fame
- Badge availability depends on the archetype
- HOF badges are only available if it’s a primary skill of the archetype
Name: Cross Key Scorer
Description: Boosts the shot percentage for layups when moving across the paint. Boosts the ability to make running hooks, layups, or close range pull-ups while driving across the paint.
Controls: Runner / Floater: Move and hold Right Stick down (while driving in close range). Running Hook: Move and hold Right Stick up (while driving in close range).
Skill(s): Offense > Layups, Floaters
Type: Finishing Badge
Notable NBA Players w/This Badge on HOF: Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Hakeem Olajuwon