2K has revealed brand new details and a trailer about NBA 2K16’s 2K Pro-Am mode, the new online multiplayer mode which contains some elements of Crew mode. Here is a summary of the mode provided by 2K Sports:
Pro-Am is a new mode for MyPLAYERs in NBA 2K16. Grab your friends, design your own logos, jerseys and arenas for full branding of your team. After your identity has been stamped, rise up the leaderboards with your team to compete against the best in the world in five-on-five matches on full-sized courts with NBA rules in a venue that supports 40 players playing simultaneously.
NBA 2K16 PRO-AM FEATURES:
- Instant Matchmaking: For 2K Pro-Am, no more waiting around for the game to start on “Got Next” spots. This mode has instant matchmaking, with games starting immediately, and matching your squad up against similarly ranked opponents.
- Arena Customization: Completely customize various aspects of your team’s arena by selecting from various jumbotrons, scorer’s tables, floor patterns, baskets and sound effects. You can create customized text on the floors and sidelines or even upload custom images.
- Jersey / Uniform Customization: Create your own uniforms / jerseys with the ability to change colors, number size, stripe configurations, collar types, mesh patterns, scaling text and logos (which can be uploaded) and much more.
- Leaderboards: Leaderboards are back! 2K Pro-Am will feature daily, monthly and overall leaderboards with league leaders, power rankings and more.
- NBA Style Basketball: Includes time-outs, fouls, and more.
NBA 2K fans can pre-order NBA 2K16 to ensure they get NBA 2K16 by Friday, September 25, which comes with the perk of having the game four days before everyone else gets it on the September 29 street date, plus in-game bonuses. Check out more new NBA 2K16 Pro-Am screenshots here.
Via NBA 2K