Here are more NBA 2K16 MyCAREER tips, this one detailing a quick way to unlock more attribute upgrades for your MyPLAYER. Check out the steps below:
NBA 2K16 MyCAREER Tips: How To Unlock More Attribute Upgrades:
- 1) In your 2nd season (minimum) of your MyCAREER, go to the calendar and look ahead to find a stretch of days with consecutive off-days. For example, after the all-star break there are 4 straight off-days.
- 2) Sim ahead to these points in the calendar, but play the game before the off-days or it won’t let you access the off-days. The game can be quickened by intentionally fouling out (if you don’t care about the stats for that game).
- 3) For each off day, choose “Live Practice”. If you want to speed up the process, just press start and “finish practice” instead of going through the entire practice. Finishing practice will give you a slot towards an attribute upgrade. Repeat this process for off-days for the best way to quickly get player attribute upgrades!
Hope this helped your NBA 2K16 MyCAREER and be sure to check back here for more upcoming NBA 2K16 tips!
- For NBA 2K17, to unlock more attribute upgrades, it’s the same premise: Fill up the “Doin’ Work” meter by doing team practices, gym workouts, and shooting around alone or vs teammates at MyCOURT.
- Once the “Doin’ Work” meter is full, it will go towards a portion of the Upgrade meter. Once the upgrade meter is full, it will unlock an attribute upgrade!
- According to various sources (unconfirmed): You can upgrade your player to a maximum of 95 overall, stand alone. But new upgrades can be unlocked in MyPARK when your player achieves Superstar levels 1, 3 and 5.