Improves the ability of a post spin or drive to work effectively. Attempting to do post spins or drives result in more effective moves, and less of a chance to be stripped.
Post-Spin Technician Badge
For Best Results:
- Combine this Badge with:
- Backdown Punisher Badge
- Unpluckable Badge
- Contact Finisher Badge
- Builds this Badge is Best Suited for:
- Paint Beast
- Inside Scorers
- Attributes to Increase:
- Post Moves
- Gameplay & Playstyle Tips:
- Activate this badge by attempting to do post spins (Hold LT / L2 to post up. Rotate Right Stick to either shoulder) or drives, resulting in more effective moves, and less of a chance to be stripped.
- Post Spin + Hop Gather (RT + tap X / R2 + tap Square ) or Spin Gather (Hold RT + double tap X / Hold R2 + double tap Square) into the paint is an effective combo
- Simulated games do not count towards earning badges
- Badges have 4 Tiers: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Hall of Fame
- Badge availability depends on the archetype
- HOF badges are only available if it’s a primary skill of the archetype
Name: Post-Spin Technician
Description: Dominates the post with spin & drive moves.
Effects: Improves the ability of a post spin or drive to work effectively. Attempting to do post spins or drives result in more effective moves, and less of a chance to be stripped.
Controls: Post Up in Paint (Hold LT / L2 ) then spin w/Right Stick from down to Left or Right
Skill(s): Offense > Post Game
Type: Playmaking Badge
Notable NBA Players w/This Badge on HOF: Hakeem Olajuwon, Karl Malone, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Pau Gasol (’05-’06 Grizzlies).