Mamba Mentality returns in NBA 2K24, and in the this guide we go over everything you need to know about the badge: how to unlock it, quests, takeover, rewards, and more.
A question that circles throughout gamers new to the game is how to earn the Mamba Mentality. It is a process, and you will need patience, but it is fairly easy. You may also earn badge points, too. Here’s a step-by-step process to earn the Mamba Mentality.
How to Unlock Mamba Mentality Badge in NBA 2K24
- Complete the Decelerator quest at Brickley’s Gym
- Go to Brickley’s Gym
- Compete in and complete the 3v3 scrimmage
- Compete in and complete the 5v5 scrimmage
- Complete the Minimizer quest at the Art of Shooting facility
- Go to the Art of Shooting Facility
- Earn 3 stars here
- Go to Brickley’s Gym and complete the Second Chance quest
- Go to Brickley’ Gym
- Get a combined 50 of points, rebounds, assists, blocks, and steals during a scrimmage
The Mamba Mentality is a great way to not only give you some attribute boosts and upgrades for doing well in games, but it is a great way to remember and honor Kobe Bryant by incorporating him into each game. Remember, Brickley’s Gym is only open once a day and the Art of Shooting facility’s hot zones mini game is only available once a week, so be patient and you can slowly earn the Mamba Mentality.
NBA 2K24 Mamba Mentality Rewards
Once you earn the Mamba Mentality, you will see a Mamba Mentality bar next to your takeover bar. You will be able to fill both meters up and gain additional in-game attribute bonuses and boosts.
- When unlocked, Mamba Mentality will relace your Double Takeover
- When activated, Mamba Mentality will boost ALL categories
What is the Mamba Mentality?
“The Mamba Mentality simply means trying to be the best version of your self. That’s what the mentality means. It means, every day, you’re trying to become better” – Kobe Bryant.
Here are a couple videos of the late, great Kobe Bryant, explaining the Mamba Mentality: