Here are the instructions for how to get traded in NBA 2K24 MyCAREER. There are 2 components to getting traded in NBA 2K24 MyCAREER: 1) Requesting a trade and 2) NBA teams having interest in your MyPLAYER.
Let’s go over the first option:
How to Request a Trade
- Go the MyCAREER menu
- Go to Career Tracker
- Scroll to the Request a Trade option
(Note: you must play multiple key games before you can request a trade)
How to Get NBA Teams to Have Interest in MyPLAYER
- Go to the MyCAREER menu > Options/Quit > Settings
- Under MyPLAYER Trade Value set it to ‘High’
- Performing with great stats and high teammate grade will increase NBA teams’ interest in your MyPLAYER, so then you can choose which team you want to go to.
- Performing with poor stats and low teammate grade make your current team want to get rid of you, sending you to a random team.