Here is the complete list of “NBA 2K17 Badges”:
(Check out the NBA 2K17 All-in-One Complete Badges Guide: Skill, Personality, HOF, Grand, and MyPARK Badges)
HAVE YOUR BADGES DONE IN DAYS INSTEAD OF WEEKS
MENTAL / PERSONALITY BADGES:
- Alpha Dog – Team leader who takes it upon himself to lead his team to victory
- Clutch Performer – Steps his game up in big games and big moments.
- Wildcard – A player who can be wildly inconsistent.
- Spark Plug – Come off the bench or comes out of timeouts making big plays that can energize his teammates.
- Enforcer – Can wreak havoc on the floor with tough and physical play.
- Championship DNA
- Microwave – A player who heats up quicker than most
- Floor General – An offensive leader who can help his teammates play better on offense when he’s on the floor.
- Defensive Anchor – Defensive leader who helps his teammates perform better defensively.
- Hardened – Play at least 30 games in a season or career and raise your Defender discipline to Level 18.
- Reserved – A quiet player that generally keeps to himself.
- Friendly – An outgoing and typically well-liked player.
- Low Ego – Values team success more than anything.
- All-Time Great – Strives to be known as an all-time great.
- High Work Ethic – Works harder than the typical NBA player.
- Legendary Work Ethic – First one to the gym, last one to leave and the hardest worker at all times.
- Keep It Real – Responds best to tough love.
INSIDE SCORING BADGES:
- Acrobat – Can change his shot in air and attempt difficult shots with few consequences.
- Tear Dropper – Excels at making floaters and runners.
- Putback King – Known for his ability to score baskets immediately off of offensive rebounds near the hoop.
- Pick & Roller – Excels as the roller in the pick & roll game.
- Relentless Finisher – Takes physical punishment on contact shots near the rim without severely impacting his energy.
- Post Spin Technician – Dominates the post with spin & drive moves.
- Drop-Stepper – Known for his ability to use the drop step move to his advantage in the post.
- Dream-Like Up & Under – Excels at scoring in the post with up & under moves.
How to get it- In a single season, attempt 50 up and under shots out of the post.
OUTSIDE SCORING BADGES:
- Corner Specialist – Known for his ability to knock down threes from the corner.
- Mid-Range Deadeye – Knocks down shots from medium-range at a very high percentage.
- Deep Range Deadeye – Knocks down shots from deep range at a very high percentage.
- Limitless Range – Can knock down very deep threes better than most.
- Difficult Shots – Known for making tough shots off the dribble.
- Pick & Popper – Excels as a pick & pop receiver.
- Tireless Scorer – A player who can spend a good deal of energy without losing effectiveness when attempting to score.
- Catch & Shoot – Hits stand-still shots off the catch at a high percentage.
- Ankle Breaker – Can cause his defender to stumble or fall with his dribble moves.
- Flashy Passer – Known for throwing on-point flashy passes to his receivers.
- Break Starter – Starts fast breaks with accurate outlet passes.
- Pick & Roll Maestro – Throws accurate passes and hits shots off screens at a high percentage while orchestrating a pick & roll.
- Lob City Passer – Completes alley-oop passes at a high rate.
- Dimer – An elite passer known for hitting teammates in the correct position to score.
- Lob City Finisher – Finishes alley-oops at a high rate.
- Posterizer – Will succeed at dunking on opposing defenders more often than others.
- Bruiser – The physical nature of this player drains energy from his match-up.
- Brick Wall – Sets extremely effective screens.
- One Man Fast Break – Excels at taking the ball coast to coast on a fast break.
- Hustle Rebounder – An elite rebounder known for chasing rebounds out of his area.
- Defensive Stopper – While playing on-ball defense, this badge drops various offensive skills of similarly positioned match-ups.
- Charge Card – Adept at placing himself in position to win charge calls.
- Pick Dodger – A slithery player who can get around screens easily.
- Pick Pocket – Known for his ability to strip the ball from a ball-handler.
- Rim Protector – An elite shot-blocker who intimidates those around the rim, causing interior shots to be less effective.
- Chase Down Artist – Terrific transition shot blocker.