NBA 2K24 Patch 1.02 has been released today for new-gen (PS5, Xbox Series X). The patch fixes various server and stability issues and more. There’s also another patch planned prior to the launch of Season 2 that will include a broader set of fixes / improvements. Check out this update’s NBA 2K24 Patch Notes below.
For the full archive of NBA 2K patches, click here.
NBA 2K24 New-Gen Patch 1.02 Notes
- Fixed an issue that was causing physics to break when using controllable rim hangs in certain situations
- Numerous fixes to game stability in the City have been made
- Resolved a user-reported stutter when playing games on the RISE affiliation courts
- You can now properly join a friend in the Gatorade Rental Courts when using the Social Menu
- Adjusted the Minimizer quest so it is easier for all player types to complete
- Fixed a rare issue that could cause a hang when loading into a MyCAREER save
- Addressed an issue that could prevent advancement to the second NBA season
- Resolved a hang when heading to the arena floor before NBA games
- Michael Jordan can no longer be passed on the GOAT tier list before winning your 7th championship
- Users can no longer apply the same Floor Setter to more than one badge.
- Resolved user-reported issues with games played after playing Triple Threat Online: Co-Op games
- Lowered the difficulty of Triple Threat Online: Co-Op games against the CPU to Pro
- Added the ability to select a lineup before entering Triple Threat Online: Co-Op
- Resolved a hang that could occur in the Trade Finder menu when exiting and re-entering under certain conditions
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Warriors to get rebranded incorrectly going into future seasons in MyNBA
NBA 2K24 Current Gen Patch v1.2 Notes
MyCAREER / QUESTS / RIVALS
- On Court accessories should now properly display in Away games in MyCAREER.
- Fixed an issue where players would receive an error code when attempting to complete quests in the “Tour De Force” quest line. Players should now be able to receive the rewards correctly.
- The Celtics Hardwood banner rewarded from the ’64-’65 Boston Celtics Rivals match will now display correctly.
- Fixed an issue where quest bars would incorrectly show the same progress when scrolling through the quest menu.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when transitioning from the Compare Player screen to flipping the coach card.
- Player images should now be seen on the Clutch Time and the Clutch Time Online home screens after winning a Clutch Time Online game.
- Adjusted the Season XP post-game reward to properly adjust with Teammate Grade.
- Fixed a rare issue where a player could become stuck in 1v1 Ante-Up games.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when exiting the MyTEAM theater in the Galleria.
- Several improvements in players’ appearances in the Neighborhood when viewed at a distance.
- Blazers should now appear when equipped.
- Resolved an issue where multiple NBA and WNBA jerseys would appear as brown shirts when viewed/equipped.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a player’s torso to appear invisible when equipping a short-sleeved compression shirt with a jacket.
- Fixed an issue where undershirts could appear as brown shirts to other players.
- The waist and neck submenus now display correctly in the clothing menu.
- Resolved an issue where the introduction overlay would not disappear if the user paused the game during the introduction.
Developer Note: We are working quickly to resolve the most user-impacting issues being reported. Feedback from the community has been quick and clear; we thank you.The patch we will release prior to the launch of Season 2 will contain a much broader set of fixes and improvements spanning the entire game.