NBA 2K20 Patch 9 has been released and the update is now available for download, weighing in at 4.12 GB for Xbox One and 4.15 GB for PS4.
NBA 2K20 Update 1.09 Patch Notes
- Addressed an issue where specific animations were getting unequipped upon entering the Neighborhood.
- Hot Zones are now properly reflected in both The Rec and Neighborhood games.
- The appearance of the ‘ninja-style’ headbands seen on many players has been updated to reflect their new look for the 2019-20 NBA season.
- The proper amount of boosts are now consumed upon completion of a MyPLAYER Nation game.
- MyTEAM users can once again quickly sub in their bench lineups in one action
- When two players form a Duo in MyTEAM, their badge upgrades are now visible on the player card when viewed in the Lineups menu outside of gameplay.