NBA 2K20 Patch 5 has been released and the update is now available for download for PS4 and Xbox One. The download size is 35 GB for Xbox One and 20 GB for PS4.
NBA 2K20 Patch 5 Notes
- Successful coach challenges won’t use a timeout
- Fix for baseline dunks that weren’t triggering properly
- Adjust Pro Stick window for hop step gathers so left or right performs normal dunks/layups.
- Fewer missed “full white” releases (shooting percentages were untouched)
- Buff Pick Dodger to match Brick Wall strength
- Fixed Steve Nash signature dribble style yo-yo ball bug
- Widens the speed gap, especially to reduce the speeds of low-rated bigs
- Ball shaggers should be in MyTeam Freestyle practice
- Buff to badge progression, essentially making the meters “smaller” (not visually). Will shorten the amount of time to fill badge meters.
- Fixed an issue that caused some Play Now Online, MyTEAM Unlimited, Play With Friends, and All-Star Team-up games to disconnect prior to completion.
- Fixed an issue where some MyTEAM users were reporting their Collector Level progress was shown as being reset (visit the Collector Level menu to return to your proper level).
- Many, many more fixes included to improve the overall experience of NBA 2K20