NBA 2K20 Patch 10 has been released and the update is now available for download for Xbox One and for PS4. Most notably, the “behind the back dribble move spam” effectiveness has been reduced, which will definitely make the game more realistic considering how OP and over-used it was in the game.
Behind the back cheesers real mad today but one trick ponies generally aren’t championship material. Don’t @ me
— Ronnie 2K 2K20 (@Ronnie2K) January 22, 2020
NBA 2K20 Update 1.10 Patch Notes
- The following players have received Hair updates to reflect their latest real-life look: D’Angelo Russell, Austin Rivers, Nerlens Noel, Robert Covington, Jrue Holiday, Kelly Oubre Jr., Myles Turner, Marquese Chriss, Devonte Graham, Jordan Poole, Cody Martin, Terance Mann, Rondae Hollis-Jefferson.
- The Duo overlay will now properly show badge upgrades in MyTEAM.
- Button latency has been reduced when playing Pro-Am games, resulting in a more familiar user experience.
- Addressed reported concerns where users could walk onto the court in specific Neighborhood games.
- Behind-the-back cheese has been reduced (according to NBA 2K Digital Marketing Director, Ronnie 2K).