2K recently posted in their blog new information about NBA 2K17 MyPARK. We’ve summarized the features below, check it out!
- 5 different types of events, some old some new, with prizes
- Mountain Dew 3vs3 tourny
- Double Rep Weekends
- Squad animations
- Hanging out animations
- Personal Introductions
- Get-back animations
- Post-game celebrations
- Gameplay animations
- Rep up animations
- Users who are good teammates can earn the ability to use more than one card per game.
- Users can still equip up to four park cards, but now have the ability to equip any four cards, regardless of category
- Specific to MyPARK
- 9 total badges
- Game point: game-winner boost
- Road Dog: boost when playing on a rival’s court
- 7 Oh’s: Boost teammates energy and defensive attributes when making a highlight a play.
- Iron Man – Lose less energy while playing in park games
- Bone Collector – Increase your chance at breaking the ankles of your defender.
- Legend Takeover – For users who tend to beat higher rep players, add a boost to you and your teammates during games versus higher rep players.
- Park Bully – Perfect for flexing your muscle in the park, this badge will make opponents think twice before coming into the paint.
- Winners Only – Winners win, go on a win streak and your player will heat up quicker than normal.
- Streak Breaker – Beat a team on a winning streak, earn a rhythm boost for you and your teammates in the next game.
- Earn Upgrades: Playing MyPARK, you can now earn player upgrades while repping up.
- Double Alley-oops – Users can now throw double alley oops in the park
- 2K Player Card – You now have the ability to pull up the player card of anyone in your park. See things like, vitals, attributes, grades, skill graphs, badges, MyPARK and Pro-Am stats.
Also there is BIG news coming to MyPARK soon, stay tuned!
Read the full blog post here.