If you’ve wondered what really good NBA 2K16 2K Pro-Am squads do differently than most, one of those elements is good team defense. You see this in the real NBA with teams like the Warriors and Spurs. It requires team unity and understanding, smart rotations, and more. Check out the list on how to play excellent team defense in NBA 2K16, as well as the video demo of it in action from a Top 5 XB1 squad!
- 1) Use a 3-2 zone and trap
- 2) Strategically trap and double team the ball handler
- 3) Rely on team help defense and smart rotations
- 4) Focus on playing the passing lanes for tipped passes and steals
- 5) Focus on individual and team positioning and angles that force the offense towards help defense
- * You will need team chemistry and practice / repetition, high basketball IQ teammates with good instincts, and some teammate communication.
NBA 2K16 Tips: How to Play Great Defense, Get Steals, & More (2K Pro-Am, Teamup):
Check out the video above for demonstration of these tips in action, and more details! To see more 2K Pro-Am tips, see these tips for what makes a good teammate in 2K Pro-Am.