The sixth and latest NBA 2K16 patch update has been released for PS4, coming soon for Xbox One. Gameplay changes are included in the patch, which seem to curb some of the lingering cheese in NBA 2K16. Changes include altering the effectiveness of the Break Starter Badge, which is an oft-used tactic by Pro-Am and Road to the Finals squads.
- Updated player portraits for a number of players.
- Tuned the effectiveness of long outlet passes for players with the Break Starter badge.
- Delay branching from Kobe Bryant Back size-up.
- Re-worked size-up dribble launches to prevent unnaturally explosive first steps.
- Tune miss chances for deep downcourt and cherry picking.
- Dock vertical and rebounding when you go behind the basket. Don’t reset 3-in-the-key offense timer in baseline behind paint for human controlled blacktop players.
Among the changes in NBA 2K16 Patch #6:
Via NBA 2K Facebook