A recent Operation Sports interview with 2K’s Jeff Thomas revealed more new details about NBA 2K16’s new “2K PRO-AM” mode. Check out the list below:
NBA 2K16 2K PRO-AM DETAILS FROM INTERVIEW:
- Pro-Am Arena is the new 4-court arena. Custom arenas are exclusively for team play. Team
play can happen both in the Pro-Am arena and in your Team’s custom arena. All Walk-On play takes place in the Pro-Am Arena.
- Only the team owner can manage the arena design and customization
- You can be a member of multiple teams / squads
- You can play with 3 human players and 2 A.I. players
- MyPLAYERS won’t have separate ratings / overalls for the 2K Pro-Am that differ from MyPARK.
- Leaderboard rankings are determined by an ELO rating system
- If you switch crews, you will not lose all your individual stats nor affect your ranking on the leaderboard.
- 2K Pro-Am teams can’t share the same nickname
- You don’t have to be in the same Affiliation as everyone else to play together
- There are no position restrictions i.e. 7 ft SF’s can play PG, etc.
- There will be a website or app available to check your stats and other game results