Russell Westbrook, who’s having a fantastic February, is easily one of the NBA’s most athletic and dynamic players. Driving to the rim, he’s as explosive as it gets, and he also possesses a great midrange game. This ability to keep the defense guessing, makes him one of the most difficult players to guard 1 on 1, in both the NBA as well as in NBA 2K15. Here are a few effective ways to use Westbrook in NBA 2K15 – be sure to check out the video for in-game footage.
- Call a pick for a midrange jumper
- Pick and roll with Kevin Durant
- Pick and pop with Kevin Durant
- Drive the lane to draw the defense, kick out to open shooters for the 3
- Cross over + spin move combo
- Step-back jumper from midrange