Here are the details for the exciting new NBA 2K15 MyPARK, essentially The Park on steroids and pushing the limits to what basketball gaming can be on the Next-gen systems. Arenas with sim style rules? Check. The Park with multiple courts? Check. Also a teaser at the end of the video for The Stage. This is some Next-gen stuff!
More info via @LD2K:
- The streetball style will be differentiated from the Rec center. No streetball moves out there – full sim games.
- During sessions, you can “squad up” for that session with friends and travel together. Yes TRAVEL. More on that later.
- We’ll have a full writeup breakdown on #NBA2K15’s #MyPARK coming your way soon.
More info has been made available from NBA 2K’s Official Facebook. Here are a few below:
- Affiliations: You’ll pledge your loyalty to one of three affiliations: The Old Town Flyers, the Sunset Beach Ballers or the Rivet City Rough Riders. Each has its own eight-court home park and unique flavor of basketball, emphasized by slight boosts to various aspects of your game.
- MyPARK Rep: After selecting a park, you’ll begin earning a reputation for yourself with MyPARK rep, an earned-only feature which takes into account not only wins, but your teammate grade and opponents. As your rep increases, you will unlock various MyPARK-specific upgrades.
- The MyPARK Championship: Beginning October 11 and lasting through the weekend preceding the NBA All-Star game, the MyPARK Championship will pit all three affiliations against one another in weekly rounds of competition. Earn points that count toward the MyPARK Championship, where the winning affiliation will receive a newly designed home park!
Read the full list about NBA 2K15 MyPARK here:
Via NBA 2K