2K Sports has announced a mode for NBA 2K15 named “MyLEAGUE”, for the Xbox One and PS4 versions. MyLEAGUE is like Association from last-gen, but with extreme customization and added features. If you like customizing your franchise down to the tiniest details and having the option to control every aspect of the league, this will be your dream mode.
Rob Jones, Sr. Producer Visual Concepts and Erick Boenisch, Sr. Producer, Visual Concepts sum it up best here:
“We heard the community loud and clear about wanting a mode that could be fully customizable. A mode that is more of a sandbox of options without limitations. That is what MyLEAGUE is all about. MyLEAGUE gives users the flexibility to do what they want at the pace they wish to do it……We’re putting full control in the user’s hands”
From Operation Sports’ interview with Rob Jones and Erick Boenisch, here is a list of some of the options you can control in NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE :
- Custom Roster
- Season Length
- Conference quarterfinals, semifinals, finals and NBA finals
- Fantasy Draft Option
- Salary Cap
- Hard Cap
- Trade logic settings
- General settings including team chemistry, lineup management and prospect scouting
- Difficulty settings
- Trade Negotiations Difficulty
- Contract negotiation difficulty
- CPU re-Resigning Aggressiveness
- Morale difficulty and effects
- Chemistry difficulty and effects
- Trade frequency settings
- Blockbuster trade frequency
- Injury effects
- Draft class quality
- Player progression rate
- In-season training effects
- Player non-financial ambitions factor
- Normalize played to sim minutes
- Can manage/play with all teams
* More things of note: To the collective relief of many offline gamers, Virtual Coins (VC) will not be included in this mode. There is also a new “Gameplan” feature that, like real coaches in the NBA do, lets you customize strategies vs each opponent you face.
Also a big feature, the new “Injuries 2.0″ system. Here’s what they had to say about it:
“With ‘Injuries 2.0’, every player has a unique durability rating for 16 different body parts (think left foot, right foot, left ankle, right ankle, etc.). This level of control allows us to pick a player like Russell Westbrook and say that he has a right knee with a significantly higher chance of getting injured than his left knee, or any other body part for that issue. In short, player injuries are going to be a lot more relevant, and a lot less random.”
It was also revealed during the interview, and another popular request from fans, that 2K has added functionality and stability for Online Leagues and NBA 2K15 will have a robust Create a Player – further details coming closer to launch.
What are your thoughts on NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE? Post in the comments and be sure check back here for more upcoming NBA 2K15 news.