Improves a player’s ability to chase down rebounds. Improves a player’s ability to track down rebounds from farther distances than normal.
Rebound Chaser Badge
For Best Results:
- Combine this Badge with:
- Box Badge
- Worm Badge
- Putback Boss Badge
- Builds this Badge is Best Suited for:
- Glass Cleaners
- Interior Builds
- Attributes to Increase:
- Defensive Rebound
- Offensive Rebound
- Gameplay & Playstyle Tips:
- Activate this badge by getting rebounds
- Box out (preferably the other team’s best rebounder) whenever possible and focus on gaining inside position with timing and movements.
- Focus on the trajectory of the ball when someone shoots, to anticipate which way the ball will bounce off the rim. You should take distance, height, and speed of the bounce off the rim into consideration when making your move to snag the board.
- Work on timing your jump and anticipation
- Use default 2K Camera angle for best perspective for getting rebs
- Simulated games do not count towards earning badges
- Badges have 4 Tiers: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Hall of Fame
- Badge availability depends on the archetype
- HOF badges are only available if it’s a primary skill of the archetype
Name: Rebound Chaser
Description: Improves a player’s ability to chase down rebounds. Improves a player’s ability to track down rebounds from farther distances than normal.
Controls: Box Out: Hold LT / L2 when near an opponent after the ball has been shot. Rebound: Press Y / Triangle after the ball hits the rim when a shot is missed.
Type: Defense / Rebounding Badge
Notable NBA Players w/This Badge on HOF: Dennis Rodman, Ben Wallace, Bill Russell