Speeds up the release of a jump shot. The higher the badge level, the faster a player will be able to release all jump shots.
Quick Draw Badge
For Best Results:
- Combine this Badge with:
- Catch & Shoot Badge
- Range Extender Badge
- Hot Zone Hunter Badge
- Green Machine Badge
- Flexible Release Badge
- Builds this Badge is Best Suited for:
- Stretch Bigs
- Shot Creators
- Attributes to Increase:
- Mid-Range Shot
- Three-Point Shot
- Gameplay & Playstyle Tips:
- Activate this badge by taking jump shots
- OP badge that let’s you get shot off quick, especially on HOF.
- The quick release opens up more opportunities for high quality shots because it makes it much easier to ‘stop n pop’ before the defender is able to close out.
- To increase success rate of jump shots:
- Learn and practice your jumpshot timing (if it’s not working for you, try a new one)
- Take open shots
- Space the floor / spread out to create open looks
- Know and shoot from hot spots on the court
- Use on-ball and off-ball screens to get open
- Read the passer and move without the ball, bluffing changes in direction, etc. if necessary to get open.
- If the defender is overplaying you, utilize back cuts and pump fakes
- Simulated games do not count towards earning badges
- Badges have 4 Tiers: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Hall of Fame
- Badge availability depends on the archetype
- HOF badges are only available if it’s a primary skill of the archetype
Name: Quick Draw
Description: Speeds up the release of a jump shot. The higher the badge level, the faster a player will be able to release all jump shots.
Controls: Jump Shot: Press and hold X / Square or move and hold Right Stick then release
Skill(s): Offense > Shooting
Type: Shooting Badge
Notable NBA Players w/This Badge on HOF: Steph Curry, Klay Thompson