Adept at placing himself in position to win charge calls.
Charge Card Badge
CHARGE CARD BADGE GRINDING
To speed up Badge Grinding for Charge Card and get this badge fast:
- Focus on drawing charges when the CPU is using turbo
- The easiest way to draw charges is on the opponent’s fast breaks. So maximize fast break opportunities by either purposely throwing the ball backcourt using lop-pass controls, or by intentionally taking bad shots.
- Another way is to aim to draw charges when defending the pick and roll, as sometimes the CPU is predictable on which way they’ll dribble towards.
- The CPU player’s tendencies and offensive awareness will play a factor in how easy or not it is to draw a charge on a ball handler.
- Upgrade defensive attributes
- Note: You can earn badges during the playoffs
- Note: Simulated games do not count towards earning badges
- Note: Badge availability depends on which archetype you choose
How to get it: Draw charges.
Name: Charge Card (This Badge has been discontinued in NBA 2K20)
Description: Adept at placing himself in position to win charge calls.
Effects: Improves success rate of drawing charges
Controls: Take Charge = Hold B (XB1) / Hold Circle (PS4) All Controls
Type: Skill Badge > Defense Badge