One lucky poster over at Operation Sports has obtained an early release of NBA 2K15 and has set up a Q&A thread to answer any questions about
the highly anticipated game.
Here are few of the new things that were mentioned from him trying out NBA 2K15 (next-gen):
- On-ball defense is vastly improved, easier to stay with the guy you’re guarding
- Game atmosphere is better
- You can change player accessories for home and away in edit player
- New player durability rating, i.e. Derrick Rose had a 48 for his left and right knee durability, while Lillard had a 97 and 98.
- Injury type you can edit if a player is hurt, has a list of injuries to choose from
- Chris Paul looks better in NBA 2K15 than NBA 2K14
- Steve Kerr is still part of the broadcasting team
- Practice mode you get two rebounders so you don’t have to chase the ball after you shoot
- Several new and detailed defensive settings added
Via Operation Sports