NBA 2K14 Next Gen has received a significant patch update (its third), which adds gameplay improvements along with fixes for technical issues (including my player / MyCAREER) and bugs. Already out now for the Xbox One, it will be live on the PS4 within a couple of days, according to Ronnie2k.
Among the improvements include:
– Fixed a hang that was known to occur when loading save files where a purchased accessory had been equipped (MyCAREER).
– Users will no longer get drafted 30th overall after turning in an impressive performance in the Rookie Showcase (MyCAREER).
– Fixed an issue in The Park where matches were not starting appropriately, in addition to a large number of optimizations for this experience (Online).
– Addressed a number of issues that were known to cause disconnects during head-to-head and Team-Up gameplay (Online).
– Addressed a bug where players would ask for contracts in the MLE pricing range when they clearly deserve contracts of much greater worth (MyGM).
Check out 2K’s official blog to read the full list of patch notes.
Via 2K Blog