BEST CENTER BUILD / BEST BIG MAN BUILD IN 2K19 – Glass Cleaner
– A BEAST on the boards. I can get 15 rebs like it’s nothing. Avg 17 reb/gm in Pro-am with GC. Season high = 31 rebs in JRC
– Even though 7’0, he bullies taller builds ’cause of sturdiness/strength
– 7’0 means quicker cuts, quicker to the ball for rebs, and can rotate faster and play help D better
– Cap breakers right before 93 OVR = 99 reb, 99 boxout, 95 strength, 75 post control, 79 standing dunk, 75 block, 98 stamina.
– HOF Badges = Putback King, Hustle Rebounder, Brick Wall, Bruiser, Break Starter
– Gets a lot of buckets on pick & roll and putbacks, but not gonna be an inside powerhouse. Can score maybe 10 – 15 ppg, or depends on teammates and level of defense.
– Gets a lot of assists w/HOF Breakstarter
– See the link of my highlights for the GC in action (#34 is the GC)