The first patch for NBA 2K16 has just been released for PC users, with a size of about 87 MB, available on steam. The official changelog hasn’t been provided by 2K as of yet, but here’s a list detailing notable changes:
- Fixed the missing icons above players head when using icon pass (R1/RB)
- Addressed an issue where the game’s main menu would freeze during initial loading
- Removed the black horizontal bar that appears at the bottom of the screen after minimizing and maximizing the game
- Improve overall performance and framerate hitches
- Fixes for the most commonly reported crash issues
NBA 2K16 PC Patch #1 Details:
To get the latest update, restart your Steam client if it hasn’t automatically downloaded.