New NBA 2K20 gameplay footage has been leaked from a recent 2K event. The brief gameplay footage, taken from a cell phone, features a ‘Play Now’ game between the Los Angeles Lakers vs Los Angeles Clippers.
A few of the notable things that were spotted in the leaked NBA 2K20 gameplay are listed below:
- As expected every iteration, new aesthetics were introduced in 2K20, including a new start menu and new scoreboard overlay.
- Some celebrities were scanned into the game. This could mean a celebrity team, celebrities in the stands, celebrities in the MyCAREER story, or some other usage.
- Improved court lighting with a more glossy look to it
- A new “green” display for the shot meter
- The shot contest system now shows the “covered” feedback as a percentage
- Blow-by’s (NBA 2K17-style) may be returning, but the footage is limited, so how realistic it’s implemented remains to be seen.
Check out the video above to see the NBA 2K20 gameplay footage!