2K has just dropped a new trailer which showcases new NBA 2K17 commentary, including Dynamic Booth and new analysts Chris Webber, Brent Barry, Steve Smith, and Doris Burke complementing Kevin Harlan (play-by-play) and Greg Anthony (lead analyst). Also new, there will be various secondary analysts for a variety of games throughout the NBA season.
- Authentic Arena Crowds – featuring all 30 home teams.
- Coach Mic-Up RealVoice – new feature with 200+ coach mic-up clips and huddles. Includes 1:1 body and facial animations.
- New Sideline Commentary – featuring TNT and TBS broadcasting reporter David Aldridge.
- MyPLAYER Interviews – Shaq, Kenny, and David Aldridge will interview your MyPLAYER at end of half, and end of game, including on the Studio Show.
- Authentic Arena Sound FX – including net, rim, dunk, buzzers, horns, chants, game sound effects, per each NBA arena.
- RealVoice Interviews (Players and Coaches) – including 150+ new interviews at end of half and end of game with coaches and players.