The fifth and latest NBA 2K16 patch update for Xbox One and PS4 has been released, in preparation for the upcoming ‘Road To The Finals’ #2KPROAM tournament. Most of it addresses MyPARK and 2K Pro-Am issues. Check out the patch details below:
- Fixed an issue where users were able to equip mascot costumes despite not having the appropriate rep level in MyPARK.
- Addressed a game disconnect that would sometimes occur during scrimmage games in MyCOURT when there are spectators.
- Fixed an issue that was causing unwanted ankle breaker reactions on defenders who were standing in good defensive position.
- Resolved a rare case where a Pro-Am Arena game would stall out on the loading screen.
- (PS4) Adjusted the ‘How Much Ya Got?’ requirements such that a maximum salary offer will unlock the Trophy (regardless of how many years the contract offer is for).
- Added ‘Player of the Week’ and ‘Player of the Month’ panels to the MyPARK leaderboards. Take a look!
NBA 2K16 Patch #5 Notes:
Via NBA 2K Facebook