When first creating your MyPLAYER, customization of your player’s look doesn’t get much better than being able to have your own face scanned into the game. With 2K’s face scan technology used with the Xbox One (with Kinect) and PlayStation 4 (with PS4 camera), #YourTimeHasCome to put your face in NBA 2K15.
Here are some tips to get the best results:
- 1. Sit in a well-lit area, preferably with natural lighting
- 2. Remove any eyeware and keep your face in the middle of the green square
- 3. Rotate your head slowly, about 30 degrees from one side to the other
- 4. Keep your face relaxed and eyes level with the camera
- 5. Use the player creator to sculpt and finetune the result
Via PS Blog