Probably the biggest roster update of the year, the post-trade deadline update (02-21-14) is now available on all platforms to reflect all of the NBA transactions during the trade deadline. Check out the changes to the rosters from the following trades below:
POST-TRADE DEADLINE NBA 2K14 ROSTER UPDATE
– Jason Terry and Reggie Evans to Kings, Marcus Thornton to Nets
– Steve Blake to Warriors, MarShon Brooks and Kent Bazemore to Lakers
– Earl Clark, Henry Sims to 76ers, Spencer Hawes to Cavs
– Andre Miller to Wizards, Jan Vesely to Nuggets, Eric Maynor to 76ers (three-team trade)
– Ramon Sessions and Jeff Adrien to Bucks, Luke Ridnour and Gary Neal to Bobcats
– Aaron Brooks to Nuggets, Jordan Hamilton to Rockets
– Antawn Jamison to Hawks (for draft rights to Cenk Akoyl)
– Nando de Colo to Raptors, Austin Daye to Spurs
– Byron Mullens to 76ers (for 2nd round pick)
– Evan Turner and LaVoy Allen to Pacers, Danny Granger to 76ers
* Notes: Not officially announced, but appears that it’s anticipated that Rogen Mason Jr. and Danny Granger will be waived. They are in the FA pool. Jamison has since been waived by the Hawks.
So which NBA teams do you think come out as the winners and losers in these trades? Let us know in the comment section below!